December 28, Value Village

Five books, four at $3.99 with the fifth (Gordaneer's) for free -- even though I wanted hers, since I did my MA with her lo these many years ago:
  • Oonagh Berry and Helen Levine, Between Friends: A Year in Letters (from July 2001 through July 2002, these friends wrote one 8-10 page letter per week to each other; this book is them - no, I don't know what they're about yet)
  • Annie Dillard, Pilgrim at Tinker Creek (how did I not have this one already?!?!)
  • Alisa Gordaneer, Dissecting Grace (from a limited edition, only 90 copies - I wonder whose I have...)
  • Drew Hayden Taylor, Fearless Warriors (short stories by an Ojibway writer)
  • Richard Wagamese, Keeper'n Me (a novel by another Ojibway writer, this book winning the 1995 best novel award from the Writers' Guild of Alberta)

Comments

Popular Posts